The Devil of New Haven The Devil of New Haven

Just awesome!

Everything was amazing. The story line, voice acting, atmosphere, everything. The facial expressions need a bit of work, but this was just awesome!

Marsume responds:

THANKS!

First Flash Animation 001 First Flash Animation 001

Nice job.

Nice job for your first animation. I found the song went with the "scribbly lines" as you call them. If it wasn't for the music, I wouldn't have found this very interesting. Nice job and very nice choice of music. Keep it up!

LastWordsFirst responds:

Thanks, and understandable. I'm going to put some effort into making the visuals interesting next time. This was just sort of a test run.

Flash Wars: Episode I Flash Wars: Episode I

Great first flash

This was a great movie considering it was your first flash. If you keep practicing, you'll be a good animator.

The Stoneager The Stoneager

Not very good.

The graphics didn't go too well with the player, and when I walked in the pit of lava or whatever it was, I thought I was going to lose health. I didn't though. The other thing I did not like is that when you lose a life, the game resets and you have to kill all the people again which may cause you to die again. Overall, 2/5, 5/10

NewgrounDS! NewgrounDS!

Not very good

I don't like this submission at all. It's crap and it seems like there was no effort put into it. Yeah...it's a joke, but couldn't you have said that in the comments? And why did you name it NewgrounDS? The only relation to NG was the Handbag loop and there is no mute button so I can stop it when I get bored of it. Also, when I press the power button, I expect everything to be off. The screen just changes to red when I press it; nothing else happens. I want to see the sequel, however, just to see the improvements made.

chunkycheese12 responds:

Ok. Lets start off, i did say it was a joke in the comments - " Hope you like it (a nice joke XD)". Second, i put plenty of effort into this. Third, I called it NewgrounDS because it was a sort of 'sim' or whatever of a DS on newgrounds. I completely forgot about a mute button, i'm sorry about that(the song was put in about 5 minutes before i submitted it). Press the power 9 or 10 times and something comes up, thats the point of it. And I can make a serious one, which i'm doing in the sequel - NewgrounDS Lite. I made this the joke one because it's the older one which isn't as good as the lite (yet i don't have a lite YET :/). Phew. Hope you understand now.

Cursor of Destiny Cursor of Destiny

Good graphics...

...but you can cheat by holding down the left mouse button and dragging to the finish. And you might want to make it so the buttons aren't rollover because sometimes I came on them too fast and I lost that level. Good game anyway.