The Devil of New Haven The Devil of New Haven

Just awesome!

Everything was amazing. The story line, voice acting, atmosphere, everything. The facial expressions need a bit of work, but this was just awesome!

Marsume responds:

THANKS!

First Flash Animation 001 First Flash Animation 001

Nice job.

Nice job for your first animation. I found the song went with the "scribbly lines" as you call them. If it wasn't for the music, I wouldn't have found this very interesting. Nice job and very nice choice of music. Keep it up!

LastWordsFirst responds:

Thanks, and understandable. I'm going to put some effort into making the visuals interesting next time. This was just sort of a test run.

Flash Wars: Episode I Flash Wars: Episode I

Great first flash

This was a great movie considering it was your first flash. If you keep practicing, you'll be a good animator.

The elements '07 The elements '07

Awesome!

Animation was great. I loved it! Only mistake I found was that you spelled "were" wrong. You spelled it "where". Keep up the great work.

Optical illusions 2 Optical illusions 2

...I don't think anyone would want to look at, as you spell it, "opticle" illusions in a flash. Optical is the right way to spell it.

JJosh responds:

like i said to 3 or 2 other people it was late at night and i was tired... i will edit it soon.

Skateboarding Fun Skateboarding Fun

Wow...

... I could never do that when I made my first flash. Great but try to use less gradients. If you get more practice, you could make great flashes. Anyway nice flash!

Deathwishez responds:

Psssst! This is my like 100th flash! Just the only one I actually finished...

D is for Death Collab D is for Death Collab

Awesome!!

This was amazing! I've been waiting for this for a long time. It was worth the wait though, I was laughing my head off! Great collab!

Wheel through time Wheel through time

Wow...

...I can't believe I sat through that whole thing! It had no plot whatsoever, the art was crap and nothing was good!
1/10 for effort.

robinl1 responds:

Well, it DID have a story... i hope the story is clear enough. Heck, it's even written on the page of my flash!

the Blue Army 2 the Blue Army 2

Nice

This is defiantly better than the first. Liked the choice of song too! Great job!

jakk22 responds:

thanks, i thought the song matched

MAIL! MAIL!

Good

All I have to say is, good graphics, funny, godd storyline, but too short.